The division of student affairs has a central role to play in all college activities. BITTS’s core academic mission is to make effective learning at all scales possible for our students. Hence the division of student affairs makes sure that our staff members take full responsibility of certain important aspects of college life.
- Residential life
- Activities of students
- Joining a club
- Train students for leadership roles
- Community service
In addition to this, we make sure that the extras are covered under our responsible staff members’ guidance and care.
- Inter-college activities or competitions
- Recreation and fitness
- Career guidance and services
- Personal counselling
- Accommodation for disabled students
- Orientation for new students
Reach out to us for any further questions.