Book An IELTS Test Date In Mississauga
Are you ready to book an IELTS exam date?
You can find all the available IELTS test dates. Click on “Register” to book an IELTS exam in Mississauga and register to save your spot within a couple of minutes. The world’s most popular high defined English language test is accepted for study, work, and migration in Mississauga.
We are an official IELTS test centre in Mississauga. We are conveniently located close to several transport links and are in a peaceful, quiet setting. Also, we are pleased to offer wireless headphones at our location.
Book IELTS in 3 simple steps:
- Check the available dates and select your IELTS exam date (you will need to select a separate test date for your Speaking test).
- Click on the register and you will direct to the Online Registration System page. You need to select the Academic or general.
- For the last step, Just fill out the form and Pay.
The IELTS Registration fees for Academic or General is $311.00 (including Tax). However, we accept Visa, MasterCard, or debit cards. We do not hold seats for candidates because, seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Guidelines for the IELTS Registration documents:
Image Guidelines for the IELTS Registration:
- The most important is technical requirements (e.g. we can only accept .jpg photo files of 500 X 750 pixels and with a file size less than 1MB.)
- The photo must be in colour, no more than 6 months old, clear, close-up of the head and shoulder, with a neutral expression, without glasses, must not have anything covering the face, the outlines of the eyes, nose, mouth or ears, etc.
Identity document (Passport for the test takers Outside of their own country) guidelines for the IELTS Registration:
- Your scanned identity document must contain: your ID number, signature, Date of Birth, Photograph, and ID expiry date, and must be in color
- Your scanned document must be in JPEG, GIF or PNG format. The dimensions must be smaller than 1600 by 1600 pixels, and the file size should be 1.5 MB or less
*Please remember that you must bring the same original identification document (passport or PRC) with you on test day. If you do not bring the original document (no copies), you will not be allowed to sit the test, nor transfer the test date, nor get a refund.