UPCOMING TEST AT BITTS – CAEL
CAEL is a test designed to measure the English language proficiency of students planning to study in Canadian post-secondary institutions. CAEL test takers can demonstrate their language skills with this integrated test.
It provides an authentic representation of language use in a Canadian academic context. Test takers read articles, listen to a lecture, answer questions, and write a short essay, as they would be expected to do in a first-year Canadian university or college classroom.
Test takers can take The CAEL Test in two ways: At home online, or at a test centre.
CAEL Online can be safely taken from home and is overseen by a secure, online proctoring solution through Pro Proctor. The test format, content, and reporting scale of CAEL online is the same as the CAEL Test that is delivered in test centers.
CAEL AT TEST CENTRE is computer delivered and available to test-takers internationally.
Why Take CAEL?
- Computer-Delivered: CAEL is a fully computerized test. Done in just one sitting and includes features such as a personal timer and word counter.
- Acceptance Across Canada: CAEL is accepted by over 180 Canadian universities and colleges, including all English- speaking institutions.
- Quick Online Results: The result is available online within 8 business days and sent to 5 institutions at no extra cost.
- Convenient Study Materials: It provides free sample tests, pretest sittings, webinars, prep programs, and online courses.
CAEL Test Format
The total CAEL test time is about 3hrs and 30 minutes and could be completed in one sitting. It evaluates test taker’s academic English speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills as follows:
- Speaking: It includes reply to on-screen prompts verbally. Time allotted for this section is 7-10 minutes.
- Integrated Reading: Read passages and reply to questions. Time allotted for this section is 35-50 minutes.
- Integrated Listening: Listen to passages and reply to questions. Time allotted for this section is 25-35 minutes.
- Academic Unit A: Answer comprehension questions and write a reply. Time allotted for this section is 60-70 minutes.
- Academic Unit B: Answer comprehension questions and write a reply. Time allotted for this section is 40-45 minutes.
BITTS TESTING SERVICES is coming up with CAEL tests at various locations in Ontario and British Columbia, Canada.
Register for the test:
To book this test, firstly you must register for sign up with the link below:
After signing up, you can book your test with BITTS Testing Services.
Sign up to:
- Order score reports
- Access a FREE practice test
- Register for a test
- View information about upcoming tests
- Purchase study materials
- Transfer or cancel a test registration
- Request a re-evaluation of your test
- View test scores
- Order score reports